OneLogin SSO Integration
1. Sign in to OneLogin as an Admin and click Administration.
2. Go to Applications and then click the Add App button.
3. Enter SAML in the search bar and select SAML Test Connector (Advanced) (Make sure SAML 2.0 is selected ).
4. Enter Display Name of the new app, and make sure Visible in the portal is on.
5. Select SSO from the left panel and copy the Issuer URL and SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
7. Click Enable SAML. Paste in the Issuer URL and SAML 2.0 Endpoint fields the values from step #5. Fill the SSO Domain field with your organization domain and then click Update.
9. Click the Save button from the right corner.
Single Sign-On using OneLogin is configured.