Here you will be able to explore all the insights triggered by the system. An insight is triggered once a rule, either predefined by CloudWize.io or your own rule created using the Query as described here, has one or more results. The Insight engine is activated periodically, so once a rule will have no results anymore, this specific insight will no longer appear on the Insights page.
The Insights screen has two main parts :
- Insights panel on the left hand side
- The insights dashboard on the right
Here you will find a list of all the insights that were triggered, and will be able to :
- Search for a specific insight by name
- Sort all insights by a specific category
- Explore the details of a specific insight and all its patterns
Here you can filter all the insights by Tags, Severity, Pillar and Cloud provider, and using the graphical representation, easily find the insights with higher severity and number of patterns.
Clicking “View results” of a specific Insight, either on the left hand panel or after hovering over one of the insights dots of the dashboard,
will lead you to the following page :
Here you can :
- Get more information regarding the insight when clicking on its title
- And explore a specific pattern when clicking a specific pattern’s line
From a specific pattern details line you can view this pattern on the Architecture page, by clicking the “View in Architecture” link.
This page list view allows you to selects the field you would like to be shown and to export the patterns to a CSV file.