Adding Azure Subscription to CloudWize Platform
Follow the next steps tp easily add your Azure subscription to cloudWize platform.
Go to Admin area.
To add a new Azure subscription, click the “Add new subscription” button.
To delete an Azure subscription – click the “delete” on the relevant subscription’s raw.
From Azure’s side:
Use an account that has Global administrator privileges in your active directory tenant, and has access to the subscriptions that you want to manage in CloudWize.
- Login to Azure Portal.
- From the menu, select Azure Active Directory.
- Select App registrations and then select new registration.
4.Enter a name for the app, for the supported account types select the first option (default directory), and for the redirect, URI enter https://cloudwize.io. Then, click Register.
5. Make a note of the application id, and tenant id.
6. From the left menu select certificates & secrets. Then select a new client secret. Make a note of the client’s secret.
7.Assign a Reader role to the Service Principal the desired subscriptions you want to add in the directory.
- Copy the Application ID of the Service Principal.
- From the menu, navigate to the Subscriptions page.
- Select your subscription and open the Access Control (IAM) page.
- Click Add, assign Reader, and paste the Application ID.
- Select the service principal and click Save.
To finish the integration you need to provide us with the following data:
- Application id
- Tenant id.
- Client secret
Go to the application and enter those parameters as described in the picture below: